An On-Screen-Display client for XMMS2 written in C++ and GTKmm.
- Skin support
- Cover-art support
The latest release (version 0.2, released 2007 May 27)
can be downloaded from here.
Current development version can be downloaded from here.
It is also browseable in the xmms2 gitweb.
gx2osd is also available in FreeBSD ports: http://www.freshports.org/audio/gx2osd/.
- GTKmm (2.10 or newer)
- libglademm (2.6.6 or newer (older might work))
- Xerces-C++ (2.7.0 or newer)
- Current release (0.2) requires DrJekyll or later.
- libxmmsclient++-glib (matching version with above)
- Parts of the boost C++ libraries
- Python (for compiling)
Building and installation
Read the INSTALL file inside the package.
This software is licensed under WTFPL.
The default skin is made by Jari Huilla and is also licensed under WTFPL